>THE IDEAL WIFE
- IF you can find a truly excellent wife, she is worth
more than expensive gems!
- Her husband can really trust her, and she will richly satisfy his needs.
- She will not hinder him, but help him all her life.
- She finds wool and flax and busily spins them.
- She buys imported foods, brought by ship from far-away ports.
- She gets up before dawn to prepare breakfast for her household, and plans
the day's work for her servant girls.
- She goes out to inspect a field, and buys it; with her own hands she plants
- She is very energetic, a hard worker, and is a wise buyer.
- She works far into the night.
- She sews for the poor, and generously helps those in need.
- She has no fear of winter for her household, for she has made warm clothes
for all of them.
- She also drapes with finest tapestry; her own clothing is beautifully made
- a purple gown
of pure linen.
- Her husband is well known, for he sits in the council chamber with the
other civic leaders.
- She makes belted linen garments to sell to the merchants.
- She is a woman with lots of energy and dignity, and has no fear of old
- When she speaks, her words are wise, and kindness is the rule for
everything she says.
- She watches carefully all that goes on throughout her household, and is
- Her children rise and bless her; so does her husband.
- He praises her with these words:
- 'There are many fine women in the world, but you are the BEST of them
- Charm can be deceptive and beauty doesn't last, but a woman who fears and
reverences YÁOHU UL shall be greatly praised!
- Praise her for the many fine things she does!
- These kind deeds of hers shall bring her honor and recognition from
- Proverbs 31:10-31, Tanakh or Hebrew Holy Scriptures
- Given to you in true love and deep humility,
'ol Shúam' YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY, the only
true Messiah, and we all declare: am-nám!
- For more information, inquiries or if you need any kind of help, contact
- Please feel free to use your convenient RESPONSE
FORM for your queries, requests for counseling/advice, prayer
requests and other spiritual and/or material needs, or if you want to
subscribe and receive our daily
releases of 'Your Warm Daily Bread'
for your spiritual growth and edification.
- Please remember to click on your FAVORITES, BOOKMARK or HOTLIST button now, to mark this page, for convenient
accesses on your forthcoming frequent visits to this page....
- Let's go back to the
YAOHÚSHUA Home Page now....