You may click to DOWNLOAD THEN SAVE the FULL TEXT version now....
YAOH┌SHUA IN THE TRIUNE ETERNAL
How many Persons are there in our Eternal Creator-Head?
Is the doctrine of the trinity Scriptural or fictional?
So what if I do or don't believe in this doctrine, will it affect my personal salvation and life in ages to come?
Is Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA a mere mortal or is He without beginning nor end?
If Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA is Eternal, but I mistakenly believe Him to be a mere mortal, how does that affect my personal salvation?
These are the most-commonly asked questions concerning our Eternal Creator-Head, and so we now go into what the Holy Scriptures say in answer to these questions.
Please remember, you must always keep an open mind and remove pre-conceived notions from your mind regarding our Creator-Head, and let the Words of Y┴OHU UL, by the teaching service of the 'R┌KHA-YAOH┌SHUA' lead you into all truth, in Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA MEHUSHKH┴Y, Who is the authentic Way, the Truth and the Life....
Y┴OHU UL's revelation to mankind is progressive, which means, step by step, from glory to glory, towards fullness and completion. A fine example of this is the revelation to mankind of the identity and Person of the Messiah YAOH┌SHUA, Who was revealed when the fullness of times had come.
The coming and Person of the Messiah YAOH┌SHUA, though foretold millenniums earlier, was only revealed when the proper time for His coming had come. That does not mean that one must not believe the Messiah for He came almost three thousand years after word about Him was given. That is clear illogical thinking, a fallacy or wrong reasoning.
The same with the concept of the triune Eternal Nature of our Creator-Head. Not because it was revealed to mankind by revelation centuries after the Messiah had come and went to heaven, that does not mean that it is not true. Again such way of thinking is illogical, a fallacy of the mind.
The entire Holy Scriptures, as we know it today, was given to mankind in progressive stages, again proving that Y┴OHU UL's way of revealing to mankind is from glory to glory, step by step, as it were. Among all the written Scriptures, Y┴OHU UL, at times, chooses some portions in them on which He gives special revelation knowledge, according to His plan for the ages, and based also on mankind's needs and predicament at a certain point in time.
Whenever Y┴OHU UL, at times, reveals deeper meaning and gives light or practical wisdom on some portions of the Holy Scriptures, it does not mean that whatever was revealed is not believable just because they were not believed and/or known by former believers in times past; again that would be fallacious, or erroneous thinking which leads to false conclusions and wrong doctrines. Light rejected becomes bleak darkness.
Although the word 'triune' or 'trinity' does not appear in the Holy Scriptures, its concept though can be clearly inferred from multiple facts revealed in many texts therein. Again, not because a concept is not actually mentioned in the Holy Scriptures does not mean that it is not true.
A clear example would be: since the word 'aardvark' is not specifically stated in the Holy Scriptures as one of Y┴OHU UL's creation, then probably it was not one of His creation, again, because no such word can be found in the Holy Scriptures. This again is fallacy or wrong reasoning.
In short, just because a specific word is not found in the Holy Scriptures does not mean that it is non-existent or not true. Wrong thinking, wrong reasoning.
Likewise, the concept of the 'triune' Eternal Nature of our Creator-Head, though not specifically mentioned, is clearly taught and unequivocally asserted in the Holy Scriptures, if only one would keep an open mind and really search the Scriptures.
Through inference, right reasoning, clear logic and with an open mind, one will surely be convinced, beyond reasonable doubt, of its truth and veracity, as clearly proven in the Holy Scriptures. Please read on for more convincing proofs....
What does the word 'triune' mean? It means three individual, distinct and separate Persons, though perfectly united, and for all intents and purposes, can and are considered as One Eternal Creator-Head.
To get a firm grasp of the true meaning of the word 'triune' and thereby know the real Persons in our Creator-Head, one must first delete and erase the following LIES from his mind, if any. The following are LIES which the entire 'Holy Scriptures' does not teach:
1. There is only one Person or one Being Who is the Creator of the universe and He alone is Eternal (eternal past to eternal future)
2. The Creator is the Eternal Father Who created the Son, and the Son created the Holy Spirit (R┌KHA-YAOH┌SHUA) - this is the doctrine of Arianism.
3. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are three Persons in one Eternal Person-Being.
4. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are three essential parts of one Person, just like man with his body, soul and spirit.
5. The concept of the 'triune' Creator-Head is not proven in the Tanakh, or Old Testament portion of the Holy Scriptures.
6. The Creator-Head has no bodily parts like human beings, that is, He has no eyes, no ears, no hands, no feet, and so on.
7. The Creator-Head is just a concept like love, righteousness, power, and this envelops the entire universe;
8. Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA is actually the Father Himself, and eventually, the Holy Spirit also; in other words, one Person acting in three different roles.
9. Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA is also the Creator (Y┴OHU UL) in the Tanakh, or Old Testament portion of the Holy Scriptures.
10. The Hebrew word 'echad' solely means one Person only and this negates the possibility of the Creator-Head existing in three perfectly united Persons.
11. The Father is the Senior Creator, while Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA is the Junior Creator, or less in Nature than the Father; the Father is the 'Almighty,' while Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA is only 'Mighty.'
12. To believe in the doctrine of the 'triune' Creator-Head violates the doctrine that there is only one Creator-Head.
13. The Creator-Head does not have similar human feelings and emotions; that whenever emotions are alluded to, they are mere figures of speech.
Again, these are LIES which one must immediately delete, erase, expunge from one's mind, if any.
YAOH┌SHUA is the truth that surely sets you free from all lies from the enemy, ha-satan, who is the father of lies.
Putting mystery aside and accepting instead what the Holy Scriptures clearly and unequivocally state, one will clearly arrive at the truth of the concept of our 'triune' Eternal Creator-Head.
Let us first consider the following texts in the Tanakh or Old Testament portion of the Holy Scriptures:
1. Genesis 3:22 - "Man has become as one of Us" (Y┴OHU UL does not consider the cherubims, seraphims and archangels as His equal, so the pronoun 'Us' cannot be construed as to mean Y┴OHU UL and the angels).
2. Genesis 19:24 - "Then Y┴OHU UL rained upon Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from Y┴OHU UL out of heaven."
3. Genesis 1:26 - "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness."
4. Zechariah 1:7-21 - Two Rulers are mentioned discussing together, until the culmination in Zechariah 13:6-7 wherein both are referred to as fellows or associates.
5. Genesis 11:7 - "Let Us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."
6. Daniel 7:13 - "The Son of Man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him."
7. Genesis 20:13 - "ULHIM caused me to wander" (plural pronoun).
8. Genesis 35:7 - "ULHIM appeared unto him" (plural verb).
9. Psalms 110:1 - "Y┴OHU UL said unto my UL."
10. Isaiah 9:6 - "His (the Child's) Name shall be called UL GABBOR."
As the scriptural principle goes, by the mouth of two or three witnesses, every word or doctrine must be established.
Here we have seen that Moses, Daniel, Zechariah, Isaiah and David have attested to the authenticity and truth of the doctrine of the 'tri-unity' of our Eternal Creator-Head, in the Tanakh, or Old Testament portion of the Holy Scriptures!
Note: The Hebrew word 'ULHIM' is a uni-plural word, much like the English word 'sheep' which can be used either in the singular or in the plural, although in the same form.
The word 'one' (Hebrew: 'echad') is used alternatively to mean singularity as well as in compound form, that is, many taken as one, like a whole as in Numbers 14:23.
(For clear explanations on the Name and Titles of the Creator-Head, please request for our free hand-out: 'YAO-HOO-SHUA' - The Messiah).
In the triune Eternal Nature of our Creator-Head, although They are three distinct, separate yet perfectly united Eternal Persons, by Their own free yet perfectly-harmonious will, They voluntarily positioned Themselves in different levels of authority and functions in Their joint-efforts in redeeming mankind from sin and its penalties.
So Y┴OHU UL holds the Office or position of the Father, while Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA holds the Office or position of the Son and Messiah, while the 'R┌KHA-YAOH┌SHUA' (or Holy Spirit) is the Comforter among the Believers.
Take note: same Eternal Nature yet different roles, offices or positions of authority, wherein They voluntarily and unitedly agreed to function in the overall effort of redeeming mankind.
One must never mix the Persons with the positions of authority or offices which They are holding or functioning in. The Person is separate from the position of authority or office in which He is functioning. They sure have the same Eternal Nature but They hold different positions of authority or offices, which They perfectly and unitedly voluntarily agreed to function, in saving lost humanity.
A clear example of this would be: supposing there are perfectly identical triplets, all three of them perfectly equal in every respect. In their desire to accomplish a certain task of helping their community, one volunteered and was chosen to be the Mayor, the other the Justice of the Peace, while the other was made the Sheriff.
They hold different positions, or offices, yet as far as their personal nature is concerned, the three of them are perfectly identical, though in positions or functions, one may hold a position that is less in rank than the other.
The Sheriff may say, 'the Mayor is greater than I am.' While in another occasion, he may again say, 'the Mayor and I are the same.' In the former, he was speaking in the context of the positions or offices which they are holding, while in the latter, he was referring to their physical natures and beings.
The three of them may even say, 'We are actually one.' In what context? Well, in the context that the three of them came from the same mother, the same womb, the same seed, or even to mean that they have a united plan of action in helping the community. All the statements are true, if taken in the right context and viewed in their distinctive proper perspectives.
One of the oldest tactics of the deceiver (ha-satan) is to make people choose between two facts which are both correct, so that by choosing one and rejecting the other, one is duped into losing one and settling for the other, which event in effect is tantamount to his stealing one from what originally were both for you to accept or benefit from, in the first place.
For example, the last will and testament which your uncle left entitled you to an entire house with a swimming pool beside it. In order to deceive you into surrendering a part of your entire inheritance, ha-satan will divide the whole and lure you into choosing only one, and in effect stealing the other from you.
Which would you choose to claim, the house or the pool? This is a no win proposition, because whatever you choose, he steals the other from you! The correct response from someone as wise as you would be, 'Away with your tactics ha-satan, both the house and the pool is mine as what is clearly written in my uncle's last will and testament!'
Similarly, in understanding the Eternal Nature of our Creator-Head, whenever one is confronted with the question: 'How many are there, one or three?' The right answer is both are correct! This is what 'triune' means! 'ULHIM' again is a uni-plural word. May be used singularly or in the plural.
Both forms are used in the Holy Scriptures!
Is Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA a mere mortal Human Being or is He Eternal (without beginning, without end)? Again, the right answer is: 'Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA is 100% human and also 100% Eternal!'
Is the Father greater than the Son or are They One? Again, the right answer is: 'In the Offices which they hold, the Father is greater than the Son, but in Eternal Nature, Essence and Purposes, They are One!'
How we thank Y┴OHU UL KAOKAM (the Wise UL) for giving you wisdom, knowledge, discernment, revelation knowledge, insight, light and comprehension now and always, in Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA the Messiah!
We praise, glorify and thank Y┴OHU UL for the mercies, graces and help which He is giving you now and always, as a beloved child in His Eternal Kingdom. You can see clearly now!
Away with ha-satan's old tactic of 'choose and lose' because you always choose both and all that is clearly written in the Holy Scriptures!
Scriptural Texts Revealing that Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA is Eternal:
1. He was worshiped even when still an infant and Y┴OHU UL, the Father, was pleased - Matthew 2:11
2. He accepted worship previously due only Y┴OHU UL, the Father, throughout His earthly life - Mark 5:22; Luke 5:8; Luke 17:16; John 11:32; Mark 5:33; Mark 7:25; Luke 5:12; Luke 8:28
3. He was condemned because He was making Himself EQUAL with Y┴OHU UL - John 5:18; John 8:53-59; John 10:33; Hebrews 1:5-14; John 1:1-2.
"Then the Judeans were all the more eager to kill Him because in addition to disobeying their Shabbath laws, He had spoken of Y┴OHU UL as His Father, thereby making Himself EQUAL with Y┴OHU UL!" - John 5:18
4. In Him was all the fullness of the Creator-Head bodily - Colossians 2:9
5. The prophet Isaiah used the title 'UL Gabbor' (UL - meaning 'the All-Powerful Eternal Being') when he prophesied about Him - Isaiah 9:6
6. He claimed that Y┴OHU UL, the Father, and Him were One - John 10:30
7. He is the alef and the tav, the beginning and the end - Revelation 22:13
8. His origins were from eternal ages past - Micah 5:2
9. He is greater than Moses and the Prophets - Matthew 17:5
10. He is sinless, as pure as only the Eternal One is - Hebrews 4:15
11. All authority in heaven and on earth is in His control - Matthew 28:18
12. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with Y┴OHU UL, and the Word was UL (Eternal, All-Powerful One) - John 1:1
13. Being in the Nature of the Eternal One (UL), made Himself of no reputation - Philippians 2:6-7
14. They shall call Him 'Immanu-UL' (which means, the Eternal UL is with us) - Matthew 1:23
15. He taught it not usurpation to be EQUAL with Y┴OHU UL - Philippians 2:6
16. He is the Co-Creator of the Universe - John 1:3
17. Titles due only the Eternal Creator are ascribed to Him throughout the Scriptures
The offsprings of humans are humans, the offsprings of fish are fish, the offsprings of birds are birds, of horses are horses; the fruits of an apple tree are apples, the fruits of an orange tree are oranges, each bearing offsprings of its kind.
Therefore, the Son of the Eternal is also Eternal! And YAOH┌SHUA is the Son of Y┴OHU UL. Now you clearly are assured of the Eternal Nature of Molkhi˙l YAOH┌SHUA MEHUSHKH┴Y, the only true Messiah! And there is no other name....
Scriptural Texts Revealing that the 'R┌KHA-YAOH┌SHUA' (Holy Spirit) is an Eternal-Person, and not just a mere force or wind:
1. He can be grieved - Ephesians 4:30