- 'If you fully obey all of these commands of YAOHU UL,
the laws I am declaring to you today, YAOHU UL will transform
you into the greatest country in the world!
- These are the blessings that will come upon you:
- Blessings in the city;
Blessings in the field;
Large flocks and herds;
Blessings of fruit and bread;
Blessings when you come in;
Blessings when you go out!
- YAOHU UL will defeat your enemies before you; they will
march out together against you but scatter them before you in
- YAOHU UL will bless you with fine crops and healthy cattle,
and prosper everything you do when you arrive in the land YAOHU
UL is giving you.
- He will change you into a holy people dedicated to Himself;
this He has promised to do if you will only obey Him and walk in
- All the nations in the world shall see that you belong to
YAOHU UL, and they will be in awe.
- YAOHU UL will give you an abundance of wonderful blessings
in the land, just as He promised: many children, many cattle,
and abundant crops. He will open to you His wonderful treasury
of rain in the heavens, to give you fine crops every due time.
- He will bless everything you do!
- And you shall lend to many nations, but shall not borrow
- If you will only listen and obey the commands of YAOHU UL
that I am giving you today, He will make you the head and not the
tail, and you shall always have the upper hand.
- And each of these blessings depends on your not turning
aside in any way from the laws I have given you; and you must
never worship other 'lo-ulhim' (idols).
- But if you won't listen to YAOHU your UL and won't obey
these laws I am giving you today, then all of these curses shall
come upon you:
- Curses in the city;
Curses in the fields;
Curses on your fruit and bread;
The curse of barren wombs;
Curses upon your crops;
Curses upon the fertility of your cattle and flocks;
Curses when you come in;
Curses when you go out.
- For YAOHU UL Himself will send His personal curse upon you.
- You will be confused and a failure in everything you do!
- Until at last you are utterly ruined because of the sin of
- He will send disease among you until you are annihilated
from the face of the land which you are about to enter and possess.
- He will send tuberculosis, fever, infections, plague and war.
He will blight your crops, covering them with mildew.
- All these calamities shall pursue you until your perish.
- The heavens above you will be as unyielding as bronze,
and the earth beneath will be as iron. The land will become as
dry as dust for lack of rain, and dust whirlwinds shall ruin you.
- YAOHU UL will cause you to be defeated by your enemies.
You will march out to battle gloriously, but flee before your
enemies in utter confusion; and you will be tossed to and fro
among all the nations of the earth.
- Your dead bodies will be food to the birds and wild animals,
and no one will be there to drive them away.
- He will send upon you Egyptian boils, tumors, scurvy and
itch, for none of which will there be a remedy. He will send
madness, blindness, fear, and panic upon you.
- You shall grope in the bright sunlight just as the blind man
gropes in darkness. You shall not prosper in anything you do;
you will be oppressed and robbed continually, and nothing will
- Someone else will marry your fiancee; someone else will live
in the house you built; someone else will eat the fruit of the
vineyard you plant.
- Your oxen shall be butchered before your eyes, but you won't
get a single bite of meat. Your donkeys will be driven away as
you watch, and will never return to you again.
- Your sheep will be given to your enemies. And there will be
no one to protect you.
- You will watch as your sons and daughters are taken away as
slaves. Your heart will break with longing for them.
- A foreign nation you have not even heard of will eat the
crops you will have worked so hard to grow. You will always be
oppressed and crushed.
- You will become insane because of all the tragedies you see
around you. YAOHU UL will cover you with boils from head to foot.
- He will exile you and the leader you will elect, to a nation
at which neither you nor your forefathers gave a second thought;
and while in exile you shall worship idols of wood and rocks!
- You will become an object of horror, a proverb and a byword
among the nations, for YAOHU UL will thrust you away.
- You will plant much but harvest little, for the locusts will
eat your crops. You will plant vineyards and care for them, but
you won't eat the grapes or drink the wine, for worms will infest
- Olive trees will be growing everywhere, but there won't be
enough olive oil to anoint yourselves! For the trees will drop
their fruits before they are fully ripe.
- Your sons and daughters will be snatched away from you
as slaves. The locusts shall devour your trees and vines.
- Foreigners living among you shall become richer and richer
while you become poorer and poorer. They shall lend you, not you
to them! They shall be the head and you shall be the tail!
- All these curses shall pursue and overtake you until you
are ruined - all because you refuse to listen to YAOHU your UL.
- These horrors shall befall you and your offsprings as a
warning: You will become slaves to your enemies because of your
failure to praise YAOHU UL for all that He has given you.
- YAOHU UL will send your enemies against you, and you will be
hungry, thirsty, naked, and in want of everything.
- A yoke of iron shall be placed around your neck until you
- YAOHU UL will bring a far-away nation against you, swooping
down upon you like an eagle; a nation whose language you don't
comprehend - a nation of fierce and cruel men who will have no
mercy upon young or old alike.
- They will eat you out of the house and home until your
cattle and crops are gone. Your grain, new wine, olive oil,
calves, and lambs will all disappear.
- That nation will lay siege to your cities and knock down
your highest walls - the walls you will trust to protect you.
- You will even eat the flesh of your own sons and daughters
in the terrible days of siege that lie ahead. The most kindhearted
man among you will be utterly indifferent toward his own brother
and his beloved wife and his children - because he is hungry in
the midst of the siege of your cities.
- The most gentle and delicate woman among you - the one who
would not so much as touch her feet to the ground - will refuse
to share with her beloved husband, son and daughter.
- She will hide from them the afterbirth and the new baby she
has borne, so that she herself can eat them: utterly terrible will
be the hunger during the siege and the awful turmoil caused by
your enemies at your gates.
- If you refuse to obey all the laws Scripturesten in this book,
thereby refusing reverence to the glorious and fearful Shuam (Name)
of YAOHU your UL, then YAOHU UL will send perpetual plagues upon
you and upon your children.
- He will bring upon you all the diseases of Egypt which you
feared so much, and they shall plague the land.
- And that is not all!
- YAOHU UL will (permissively) bring upon you every sickness
and plague there is, even those not mentioned in this book, until
you are ruined.
- There will be few of you left, though before you were as
numerous as the 'cokavim' (s-ars). All this if you do not listen
to YAOHU your UL.
- Just as YAOHU UL has rejoiced over you and had done such
wonderful things for you and has multiplied you, so YAOHU UL at
that time will rejoice in ruining you; and you shall disappear
from the land.
- For YAOHU UL will scatter you among all the nations from
one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship pagan
idols that neither you nor you forefathers have known, idols made
of wood and rock!
- There among those nations you shall find no rest, but YAOHU
UL will give you trembling hearts, darkness, and deteriorating
bodies because of sorrow and fear.
- Your lives will hang in doubt. You will live night and day
in fear, and will have no reason to believe that you will see the
- In the morning you will say, 'Oh, that night were here!'
And in the evening you will say, 'Oh, that morning were here!'
You will say this because of the awesome horrors surrounding you.
- Then YAOHU UL will send you back to Egypt in ships,
a journey I promised you would never need to make again; and
there you will offer to sell yourselves to your enemies as slaves
- but no one will even want to buy you.'
- 'When all these things have happened to you - the blessings
and the curses I have mentioned - you will meditate upon them as
you are living among the nations where YAOHU your UL will have
- If at that time you want to return to YAOHU your UL, and
you and your children have began wholeheartedly to obey all of
the commands I have given you today, then YAOHU your UL will
rescue you from your captivity!
- He will have mercy upon you and come and gather you out of
all the nations where He will have scattered you.
- Though you are at the ends of the earth, He will go and find
you and bring you back again to the land of your forefathers.
- You shall possess the land again, and He will do you kindness
and bless you even more than He did your forefathers!
- He will cleanse your hearts and the hearts of your children
and of your children's children so you will love YAOHU your UL
with all your hearts and souls, and Yaoshorul (Israel) shall come
- If you return to YAOHU UL and obey all the commands that
I give you today, YAOHU your UL will take His curses and turn
them against your enemies - against those who hate you and
- YAOHU your UL will prosper everything you do and give you
many children and much cattle and wonderful crops; for YAOHU UL
will again rejoice over you as He did over your forefathers!
- He will rejoice if you but obey the commands Scripturesten in
this book of the law, and if you turn to YAOHU your UL with all
your hearts and souls.
- Obeying these commands is not something beyond your power
and reach; for these laws are not in the far heavens, so far away
that you can't hear and obey them, and with no one to bring them
down to you; nor are they beyond the ocean, so far that no one
can bring you their message; but they are very close to you -
in your hearts and on your lips - so obey them.
- Look, today, I have set before you life and prosperity,
death and annihilation, depending on whether you obey or disobey.
- I have commanded you today to love YAOHU your UL and to
follow His ways and to keep His laws, so you will live and
become a great country, and so YAOHU your UL will bless you
and the land you are about to possess.
- But if your hearts refuse and you won't listen - if you are
drawn away to worship other 'lo-ulhim' (idols) - then I declare
to you this day that you shall surely perish; you will not have
a long, blessed life in the land you are going to possess.
- I call heaven and earth to witness against you that today
I have set before you life or death, blessing or curse.
- Oh that you would prefer life; that you and your children
- Decide to love YAOHU your UL and to obey Him and to cling
to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days.
- You will then be able to live safely in the land YAOHU UL
promised to your forefathers, Abruham, YAOHUtz-kaq (Isaac) and
|- Deuteronomy 28 & 30, Hebrew Holy Scriptures|
- Arise, My people!
- Let your Light shine for all the nations to see!
- For the glory of YAOHU UL is flowing from you.
- Darkness as black as night shall cover all the people of the earth, but the glory of YAOHU UL will shine from you.
- All nations will come to your Light; mighty kings will come to see the glory of YAOHU UL upon you.
- Lift up your eyes and see!
- For your sons and daughters are coming home to you from far-away lands. Your eyes will shine with you, your hearts will thrill, for merchants from around the world will flow to you, bringing you the wealth of many lands.
- Vast droves of camels will converge upon you, dromedaries from Midian and Sheba and Ephah, too, bringing gold and incense to add to the praise of YAOHU UL. The flocks of Kedar shall be given you, and the rams of Nabaioth for My altars, and I will glorify My glorious Temple in that day.
- And who are these who fly like a cloud to Yaoshorul (Israel), like doves to their nests? I have reserved the ships of many lands, the very best, to bring the sons of Yaoshorul (Israel) home again from far away, bringing their wealth with them. For the Holy One of Yaoshorul (Israel), known around the world, has glorified you in the eyes of all.
- Foreigners will come and build your cities. Presidents and kings will send you aid. For though I destroyed you in My anger, I will have mercy on you through My grace. Your gates will stay wide open around the clock to receive the wealth of many lands. The kings of the world will cater to you.
- For the nations refusing to be your allies will perish; they shall be utterly ruined. The glory of Lebanon will be yours - the forests of firs and pines, and box trees - to beautify My sanctuary. My Temple will be glorious!
- The sons of anti-Semites will come and bow before you! They will bow down at your feet! They will call Jerusalem 'The City of YAOHU UL' and 'The Glorious Mountain of the Holy One of Yaoshorul (Israel).'
- Though once despised and hated and rebuffed by all, you will be beautiful forever, a joy for all the generations of the world, for I will make you so.
- Powerful kings and mighty nations shall provide you with the choicest of their merchandise to satisfy your every need, and you will know at last and really comprehend that I, YAOHU UL, am your Savior and Redeemer, the Mighty One of Yaoshorul (Israel).
- I will exchange your brass for gold, your iron for silver, your wood for brass, your stones for iron. Peace and righteousness shall be your leaders!
- Violence will disappear out of your land - all war will end. Your walls will be 'Salvation' and your gates 'Praise.'
- No longer will you need the sun or moon to give you light, for YAOHU your Creator will be your Eternal Light, and He will be your glory. Your sun shall never set; the moon shall not go down - for YAOHU UL will be your Eternal Light; your days of mourning all will end.
- All your people will be upright. They will possess their land forever, for I will plant them there with My own hands; this will bring Me glory. The smallest family shall multiply into a clan; the tiny group shall be a mighty nation. I, YAOHU UL, will bring it all to happen when it is time. - Yaoshua-YAOHU (Isaiah) 60, Holy Scriptures.
- This is the message concerning YAOHU UL's curse on the land of Hadrach, and will rest upon Damascus, for YAOHU UL is closely watching all mankind, as well as Yaoshorul (Israel).
- Doomed is Hamath, near Damascus, and Tyre and Sidon, too, shrewd though they be. Though Tyre has armed herself to the hilt, and become so rich that silver is like dirt to her, and fine gold like dust in the streets, yet YAOHU UL will dispossess her, and hurl her fortifications into the sea; and she shall be set on fire and burned to the ground.
- Ashkelon will see it happen and be filled with fear; Gaza will huddle in desperation and Ekron will shake with terror, for their hopes that Tyre would stop the enemies' advance will all be dashed. Gaza will be conquered, her king killed, and Ashkelon will be completely destroyed.
- Foreigners will take over the city of Ashdod, the rich city of the Palestinians. I will yank her idolatry out of her mouth, and pull from her teeth her sacrifices that she eats with blood. Everyone left will worship YAOHU UL and be adopted into Yaoshorul (Israel) as a new clan; the Philistines of Ekron will intermarry with the Jewish people, just as the Jebusites did so long ago. And I will surround My Temple like a guard to keep invading armies from entering Yaoshorul (Israel). I am closely watching their movements and I will keep them away; no foreign oppressors will again overrun My people's land.
- Rejoice greatly, O My people! Shout with joy! For look - your King is coming! He is the Righteous One, the Victor! Yet He is lowly, riding on a donkey's colt!
- I will disarm all peoples of the earth, including My people in Yaoshorul (Israel), and He shall bring peace among the nations. His realm shall spread from sea to sea, from the river to the ends of the earth.
- I have delivered you from death in a waterless pit because of the covenant I made with you, sealed with blood. Come to the place of safety, all you prisoners, for there is yet hope! I promise right now, I will repay you two mercies for each of your woes! YAOHU-dah (Judah), you are My bow! Ephraim, you are My arrow! Both of you will be My sword, like the sword of a mighty soldier brandished against the children of Greece.
- YAOHU UL shall lead His people as they fight! His arrows shall fly like lightning; YAOHU UL shall sound the trumpet call and go out against His enemies like a whirlwind off the desert from the south.
- He will defend His people and they will subdue their enemies, treading them beneath their feet. They will taste victory and shout with triumph. They will slaughter their foes, leaving horrible carnage everywhere.
- YAOHU UL, their Creator, will save His people in that day, as a Shepherd caring for His sheep. They shall shine in His land as glittering jewels in a crown. How wonderful and beautiful all shall be! The abundance of grain and grapes will make the young men and girls flourish; they will be radiant with health and happiness. - Zochar-YAOHU (Zechariah) 9
- This is the fate of Yaoshorul (Israel), as pronounced by YAOHU UL, Who spread out the heavens and laid the foundation of the earth, and formed the spirit of man within him:
- 'I will make Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem) and YAOHU-dah (Judah) like a cup of poison to all the nearby nations that send their armies to surround Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem). Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem) will be a heavy stone burdening the world. And though all the nations of the earth unite in an attempt to move her, they will all be crushed.
- In that day, says YAOHU UL, I will bewilder the armies drawn up against her, and make fools of them, for I will watch over the people of YAOHU-dah (Judah), but blind all her enemies.
- And the clans of YAOHU-dah (Judah) shall say to themselves, 'The people of Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem) have found power in YAOHU UL, their Almighty.'
- In that day, I will make the clans of YAOHU-dah (Judah) like a little fire that sets the forest aflame - like a burning match among the sheaves; they will burn up all the neighboring nations right and left, while Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem) remains unmoved. YAOHU UL will give victory to the rest of YAOHU-dah (Judah) first, before Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem), so that the people of Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem) and the royal line of David won't be filled with pride at their success.
- YAOHU UL will defend the people of Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem); the weakest among them will be as mighty as King David! And the royal line will be as YAOHU UL, like the Angel of YAOHU UL Who goes before them! For My plan is to destroy all the nations that come against Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem).
- Then I will pour out My 'RUKHA' (Spirit) of favor and prayer on all the people of Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem), and they will look on Him Whom they pierced, and mourn for Him as for an only son, and grieve bitterly for Him as for an oldest child who died. The sorrow and mourning in Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem) at that time will be even greater than the grievous mourning for the upright King Yaosiah, who was killed in the valley of Megiddo.
- All Yaoshorul (Israel) will weep in profound sorrow. The whole nation will be bowed down with universal grief - king, prophet, priest and people. Each family will go into private mourning, husbands and wives apart, to face their sorrow alone.'
- At that time a Fountain will be opened to the people of Yaoshorul (Israel) and Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem), a Fountain to cleanse them from all their sins and defilement.
- And YAOHU UL Tzavulyao (the Commander of Heaven's Armies) declares, 'In that day I will get rid of every vestige of idol worship throughout the land, so that even the names of the idols will be forgotten. All false prophets and fortune-tellers will be wiped out, and if anyone begins false prophecy again, his own father and mother will slay him! 'You must die,' they will tell him, 'for you are prophesying lies purportedly in the name of the Creator.'
- No one will be boasting then of his prophetic gift! No one will wear prophet's clothes to try to fool the people then.
- 'No,' he will say, 'I am not a prophet; I am a farmer. The soil has been my livelihood from my earliest youth.'
- And if someone asks, 'Then what are these scars on your chest and your back?' - he will say, 'I was involved in a brawl at the home of a friend!'
- 'Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, the Man Who is My Associate and equal,' says YAOHU UL TZAVULYAO. 'Strike down the Shepherd and the sheep will be scattered, but I will come back and comfort and care for the lambs.
- Two-thirds of all the nation of Yaoshorul (Israel) will be cut off and die, but a third will be left in the land. I will bring the third that remain through the fire and make them pure, as gold and silver are refined and purified by fire. They will call upon My Name (YAOHU UL) and I will hear them; I will say, 'These are My people,' and they will say, 'YAOHU is our UL.'
- Watch for the day of YAOHU UL is coming soon! On that day, YAOHU UL will gather together the nations to fight Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem); the City will be taken, the houses shot at, the loot divided, the women raped; half the population will be taken away as slaves, and half will be left in what remains of the City.
- Then YAOHU UL will go out fully armed for war, to fight against those nations. That day His feet will stand upon the Mount of Olives, to the east of Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem), and the Mount of Olives will split apart, making a very wide valley running from east to west, for half the mountain will move toward the north and half toward the south. You will escape through that valley, for it will reach up to the City Gate.
- Yes, you will escape as your people did many years ago from the earthquake in the days of UziYAOHU, King of YAOHU-dah (Judah), and YAOHU my UL shall come, and all His saints and angels with Him.
- The sun and moon and 'cocavim' (evening celestial lights) will no longer shine, yet there will be continuous day! Only YAOHU UL knows how! There will be no normal day and night - at evening time it will still be light. Life-giving waters will flow out from Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem), half toward the Dead Sea and half toward the Mediterranean Sea, flowing continuously both in winter and in summer.
- And YAOHU UL shall be King over all the earth. In that day there shall be one YAOHU - His Shuam (Name) alone will be worshiped.
- All the land from Geba (the northern border of YAOHU-dah (Judah)) to Rimmon (the southern border) will become one vast plain, but Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem) will be on an elevated site, covering the area all the way from the Gate of Benjamin over to the site of the old gate, then to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king's wine presses. And Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem) shall be inhabited, safe at last, never again to be cursed and destroyed.
- And YAOHU UL will send a plague on all the people who fought Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem). They will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away; their eyes will shrivel in their sockets, and their tongues will decay in their mouths.
- They will be seized with terror, gripped with panic from YAOHU UL, and will fight against each other in hand-to-hand combat. All YAOHU-dah (Judah) will be fighting in Yaohushua-oleym (Jerusalem). The wealth of all the neighboring nations will be confiscated - great quantities of gold and silver and fine clothing.
| - Zochar-YAOHU (Zechariah) 12:1-14:14, Holy Scriptures|
- Given to you in true love and deep humility,
Ol Shuam' (in the Name of) YAOHUSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHAY - am-nám!
- Please always keep in your mind:
- "'YAOHU' - this is
My Name forever by which I am to be called, remembered from generation to
generation." - Exodus 3:15, Holy Scriptures
- Salvation is found in no one else for there is
no other name under heaven given to humanity by which we must be saved
except the unique Name:
- Acts 4:12, Holy Scriptures
- At that time, I (YAOHU UL) will change the speech of My
repentant people into pure Hebrew, that they may worship YAOHU UL
together in harmony and unity.' - Zephaniah 3:9, Holy Scriptures
- Be sure you hear 'This Week's Special' and 'The Premier'
transmissions of the YAOHUSHUA the Messiah Internet (Audio-on-Demand) Radio Broadcasts.
- Now featuring the Year of Jubilation broadcasts!
- Faith comes by continual hearing the words of YAOHU UL.
- You may listen to these broadcasts anytime at these
YAOHUSHUA WWW RealAudio Server sites.
- If you are using Internet Explorer 4.0 or newer, you don't have to
download the free RealAudio player because it will appear by itself,
if you will just wait for a while, when you click HERE.
- If you are using other browsers, you have to download the FREE
RealAudio player from HERE.
- Best for you to include this page among your desktop channels
by subscribing to this YAOHUSHUA Warm Daily Bread channel with your
latest IExplorer or Netscape browser, or simply add this page to your IExplorer active desktop now.
Add this YAOHUSHUA channel or active desktop link HERE and now.
- You may now select the 'YAOHUSHUA Lives!' broadcast source nearer
you from the following WWW links:
- http://Ohol-Yaohushua.Org/haimlo.ram (USA)
- http://Yaohushua.wr.com.au/haimlo.ra (Australia)
- You'll surely be blessed by the YAOHUSHUA Internet Radio
- Tell everyone about the Messiah YAOHUSHUA and His Glorious
- Y A O H U S H U A - the only hope in this world....
- For those who are not yet in our regular mailing list....
- If you want to receive your free daily releases of your spiritual
'Warm Daily Bread' - just please send us your request by E-Mail as follows:
- Mail To: Cohanul@YAOHUSHUA-the-MESSIAH.org
Subject: Free Subscription
Message: Subscribe (Your E-Mail Address)
Your name: (You may or may not indicate this)
- Please indicate 'unsubscribe' if you want to be removed
from the mailing list.
- You may also print, give out or forward copies,
or easily send this page now through your WWW browser, to all those whom
you want to know the Messiah YAOHUSHUA and receive His free
gift of salvation!
- YAOHUSHUA is always the Way....
- Be one of those who are delighted, blessed, edified
and enriched every day by receiving your daily releases of this
'Your Warm Bread for Today' from YAOHU UL.
- Just please kindly send us your name and E-Mail
address with the message 'Subscribe' for you to be included in the mailing list.
- Please put 'Subscription' as the subject of your
E-Mail. No fees to pay ever, no charges, everything is gratis, free and
without cost, compliments of the original and true Messiah YAOHUSHUA.
- Simply click on this
forwarder form now....
- Let's go back to the
YAOHUSHUA Home Page now....